Tuesday, April 13, 2010

MOVING DAY!!!!!!

We are in the process of moving (TODAY!!!!!) to a "second home" and I don't yet have a computer or internet service at our new apartment, so I won’t be doing blog posts for a bit. Here's the situation: we have been trying for a very long time to figure out a way to eliminate the loooong drive my husband has to and from work every day (56 miles, (one hour) each way). By the end of the week he's so exhausted and stressed! God has provided us a way to get an apartment in town (Phoenix) that is only 4 miles from Ralph's work. We will stay down there during the week and come home (Black Canyon City, north of Phoenix) on the weekends. I hope to have a computer and internet service at our new home soon so I can keep up with blogging, my online friends, and my etsy shop, but until then, I probably won't be around much. I will post again as soon as I am able.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad God has provided something that you have been needing. I hope everything goes smoothly and see you back here soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lavon - I pray that this is everything you want.

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you are able to be closer. God bless!

    ReplyDelete