Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wednesday Wanderings: My Little World

Today I thought I'd give you  a glimpse into my little world of crafting. I have a wonderful craft room at our house where we go on the weekends, but during the week we live in our small one room apartment near my husband's job. Even here, though,  I have been able to set up my "creative niche" that seems to work well for me. Here is an overall view of my craft area (formerly the dining area):


My computer armoire and it's left side door that I turned into my message center:


Some "tools of the trade"...my mini apartment sized ironing board and my terrific Cricut cutting machine:

 
and lastly, my "work area" table, with a tshirt work-in-progress (you can see my oil paintstiks on the right in the last picture): 
And there it is, my little world of crafting in a nutshell!

3 comments:

  1. Wow...beautiful and neat! What do you use the machine for? I thought they were for scrapbooking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing your neat work area!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the Cricut for cutting stencils (especially the lettering) on my designs. I cut them from freezer paper that has a light waxy coating on one side, and then iron them on to the tee. The wax melts slightly and adheres to the fabric. I paint the design, pull off the paper, then finish with touch ups and fine detail work.

    ReplyDelete